Hi: That family in 1880 lived in Lot 14 on the Western Road. The 88 acre farm was the 4th farm west of Immaculate Conception Church. In 1926 Matilda Mary had married Edmund J. MacDonald and they lived there with their 10 or so children. The PEI Atlases, available from the Heritage Foundation, are useful in locating the farm and the occupants.
The family is compiled in "The MacDonalds of Lot 14, PEI And Related Families". This is available, only on the Island, from Mr. Simon Hashie, Printers Gallery Inc., Wellington Center, PEIC0B 2E0, tel: (902) 854-2248.