I am tracking the descendants and relatives of the MALCOLM MCDONALD family of Lot 24, WHEATLEY RIVER, QUEENS, P.E.I.The known members of this family are father: MALCOLM MCDONALD, b. c1813, P.E.I, a farmer, his wife (maybe 2nd wife) MARY MCDONALD, b. c1826, P.E.I., and their children:
1. DONALD MCDONALD, born c1842, P.E.I., res Wheatley River, PEI in 1918, (wife Jessy), children unknown.
2.RONALD MCDONALD, b. c1849, died before 1918, (wife: unknown), children: David McDonald, res. Seattle, Wash. in 1918, John M. McDonald, res Portland, Maine in 1918, Mary McPherson, res Wheatley River, P.E.I. in 1918, Rebecca Brown, res. Wheatley River, PEI in 1918, Annie McDonald Seaman, res. Ebenezer, PEI in 1918, Samuel West McDonald, res. PEI in 1918, Pearl McDonald, res PEI in 1918.
3. MALCOLM MCDONALD, b. unknown, res. Newberg, Yamhill County, Oregon in 1918. (wife & children unknown)
4. SAMUEL MCDONALD, b. c1844?, PEI, res. 1716 L St., Sacremento, California in 1918.(wife unknown) may have been widowed by 1880, possible daughter: Beatrice McDonald, b. c1867, PEI.
5. FLORA MCDONALD ROSS, b c1845 PEI, res Brackly Point, PEI in 1918,(spouse: JOHN ROSS, b. c1839, PEI),their children: Mary Ross, b. c1871, Christy Ross, b. ca1874, Katie May Ross, b. c1875, Malcolm H. Ross, b. c1877, Sarah A. Ross, b. c 1879.
6. EUPHEMIA MCDONALD MCCALLUM, b. c1844, PEI, deceased by 1918, last res. Brackly Point, PEI, (spouse: WILLIAM MCCALLUM, b. c1832, PEI) their children:Hubert (Herbert?) McCallum, b. c1869, res Brackley Beach,PEI in 1918, Annie McCallum Nicholson, b. c1871, res. Craparrd (?) P.O.?, PEI in 1918, Jane "Jennie" McCallum Howard, b. c1873, res. 130 W. State St., Long Beach, California in 1918.Neil (Leopold?) McCallum, b. c1875, res. unknown in 1918.
7. ANNIE MCDONALD MCKINNON, b. c1854, PEI, deceased by 1918, last res. PEI, (spouse: NEIL MCKINNON, b. c1856, PEI, son of Hugh & Sarah McKinnon) their children: John McKinnon, b. unknown, res. unknown in 1918, Katie McKinnon Bell, b. unknown, res. Brookfield, PEI in 1918.
8. JOHN MCDONALD, b. c1835, PEI, a carpenter/contractor by trade, married c.1868, to SARAH MCNEIL, b. c1837, PEI, and emigrated to the United States, settling in ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA, where he lived his life building homes for dozens of pioneer families.John McDonald died in St. Paul in 1913, and his wife Sarah McNeil McDonald died there in 1918.The McDonald's had no children.The JOHN & SARAH MCDONALD home, built 1871-1873, at 362 N. Smith Avenue, in St. Paul, was moved to 56 Irvine Park, and restored by Peter Quinn in 1978.Today the 2 1/2 story frame house, shelters three families under its roof.The house is located in the Irvine Park Historic District, St. Paul's oldest, and first preservation area.
I am interested in hearing from anyone who is connected to this family. Thank you for your help. Best regards,Jim Sazevich, 454 N. Smith Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55102-2726.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org