Still searching for info john Russell & elizabeth Murray their 13 children
john Russell born Aug,3,1802 New Carlsile Bonaventure Quebec married on June,11,1827 in Beresford New Brunswick elizabeth Murray, witness were james h Riddel & thomas O`Connor, . They had 13 children
comments powered by
1. elizabeth Russell baptized july,25,1830 sponors were frederick Cormier & aontanette Cormier
2. margaret Russell born june,25,1832 baptized sept,22,1832 in Petit-Rocher N.B. sponors were nazarie Cormier & emile Godin
3. john Russell baptized sept,13,1836 ( posibe he died for later another son is named john )
4. rosanna Russell born 1835 1st married nicolas Normandeau,2nd married pierre Baillanger
5, martha Russell born ?
6. jane Russell born 1840 married william McDonald on sept,10,1872 in Boston Massachusetts
7. sarah Russell born abt 1842
8. isabella Russell born oct,14,1844,baptized oct,21,1844
9.james Russell born,nov,16,1846,baptized Nov,22,1846
10. caroline Russell baptized Feb,5th,1849
11. john Russell baptized jan.5.1851 born 1850
12. harriet Russell baptized june,15,1854 in Petit-Rocher N.B. sponors were elie Godin & marie Doucet,married john Boyle on Sept,27,1880 in Belledune N.B.
13. robert Russell born May,11,1856 baptized jan,5th,1857 Petit-Rocher N.B. sponors were pierre Pelletier & luce Hache, 1st married emma Curo, 2nd marriage miriam Matthews.
The 4 children that were baptized in Petit-Rocher the surname is spelled Rousselle.
Also on marriage record for john Russell & elizabeth Murray surname is spelled Rufsell something like that.
Would like to learn the marriages of all the children born to john Russell & elizabeth Murray.
I can find no marriage records for
elizabeth Russell born 1830,married ?
margaret Russell born 1832, married ?
john Russell born 1836 unless he died. married ?
martha Russell born ? married ?
sarah Russell born abt 1842, married ?
isabella Russell born 1844, married ?
james Russell born 1846, married ?
caoline Russell baptized 1849,married ?
john Russell born 1850, married ?
Thankyou all in advance