I found this on the internet so coppied and pasted it.
Russell, Mary Birth : 21 APR 1797 Gender: Female Parents: Father: Russell, John Mother: Bergeron, Marie Josephe
Family: Marriage: 17 SEP 1821 in Perc QC Spouse: Poors, Richard Gender: Male Parents: Father: Poors, Thomas Mother: XX, Catherine
Family: Marriage: 5 OCT 1824 in New Carlisle, QC CAN Spouse: Baptist, John Gender: Male
Now not sure if this is correct as I thought Mary Russell born 1797 daughter of john Russell and marie josephte Bergeron married a richard Powers who died in Quebec in 1844. I am again not sure but thought 2 daughters of John and marie Russell married men under surname Powers.
the seven children of john and marie Russell were
1. margaret brn 1795 married john Beller or Blair would love to learn it was Blair as the surname!
2. mary brn 1797 i believed married richard Powers
3. jane brn 1800 I believed married edward Powers
4. john brn 1802 married elizabeth Murray my gg grandparents
5. martha brn 1805 I believed married john Power
6. james brn 1808 married agnes ann (nancy) Howland,I have contact with the decentants of his line
7. peter brn 1812 I believed married rachel Howland
It would be nice to know if mary Russell married to the john Baptiste was the daughter of john and marie Russell or if it was the mother marie Russell (Bergeron).
As I have no proof of any of the marriages above except for john Russell brn 1802 and James Russell brn 1808.