comments powered by
I trid to sent you an e-Mail but it came back MAIL LOOK UP UNKNOWN.
Answer to your Questions:
1. I do not talk or read Czech. The Czech phone book is in Czech. I Have no idea how it works.
2. Have never seen Fukal, Fukala or Fukalla but will research from here.
3. The only thing I have found in reference to my great grandfather is from United States Census. In one it list him being born in Austria & another in Bohemia, his mothers first name was Anna.
4. The Fukalek's SSDI are related to me. Warren Allan is my brother, William is my grand father & Alma is my grandmother (Alma Schirmer).
5. My great Grandfather was born in 1853 & immigrated in 1884. My Great Grandmother was Alvene O. Wallman, born in Germany.