Re: wiiliam richard Matthews born in England married in New Brunswick margaret Blair
comments powered by
Ok we know that william richard (richard) Matthews would have left England before 1871 for his9 children were all born in Belledune New Brunswick Canada, his first child born in 1871
9 children of richard Matthews brn abt 1846 Aldershot England and margaret Blair born abt 1848 New Brunswick Canada
1. martha miriam Matthews baptized Feb,26,at age 6 weeks Belledune N.B.sposors were james Blair & agnes Blair.
2. margaret martina Matthews bapt,march,26,1872 sponsors robert Shea & margaret Boudreau
3. william james Matthews baptized 28,june,1874 sponsors were joseph Doucet & henrietta Russell
4.mary rosalia Matthews bapt,aug,21,1875 sponsor was seraphine Lejeune
5. clara agnes Matthews bapt,10,oct,1877 sponsors were joseph Doucet & margaret Stanley(Mrs james Russell)
6.william royles Matthews bapt,feb,27,1880 sponsors were patric Scully & margaret Blair
7. michael james Matthews bapt,april,13,1883 sponsor was margaret Daigle
8. dora elizabeth Matthews bapt june,14,1885 sponsors were thomas Hare & ellen Morarity
9. mary melinda Matthews bapt,april,15,1891 sponsors were thomas Hare & mary Russell.
All these baptismns were in Belledune New Brunswick Canada,Glouceter & Restigouche County.