None of the sons of Thomas Morris and Sarah Kane are known to have left issue, and the name Lemuel does not -- so far as I know -- occur in this branch of the Morris family. Sarah (Kane) Morris' children were:
1. MARY3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was born at Canandaigua, New York 3 April 1800 and died at 106 East Twelfth Street, New York, New York 12 April 1885. She married at Trinity Church, New York 22 December 1818, CHARLES APTHORP VAN DEN HEUVEL, who died at New York 7 May 1879, son of John Cornelius Van den Heuvel and Charlotte Augusta Apthorp.
The 1880 Federal Census lists Mary Van der Heuvel, 80, living in Manhattan with her sons, John, 58, and Robert, 55, civil engineers, and her daughter Charlotte, 48.
Children: i. JOHN CORNELIUS4 VAN DEN HEUVEL. ii. APTHORP VAN DEN HEUVEL. iii. ROBERT MORRIS VAN DEN HEUVEL. iv. CHARLOTTE AUGUSTA VAN DEN HEUVEL.
2. SALLY3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was born 6 March 1802 and died 16 December 1848.
3. ROBERT KANE3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was baptized 31 January 1808 and died at Baton Rouge, Louisiana 6 June 1833 aged 30.
Robert Kane Morris graduated from Union College in 1822; he was admitted from New York City.
4. HENRY WHITE3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was born at New York, New York in 1806 and died there 14 August 1863.
Commodore Henry White Morris served in the U.S. Navy from 1819; he retired in 1862, his health broken after securing and guarding the port of New Orleans.
5. HARRIET3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) died 7 November 1882.
6. EMILY3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) died 6 December 1884.
The 1880 Federal Census lists Emily Morris, 68, living in the New Utrecht section of Brooklyn, New York, with her sisters Harriett, 70, and Caroline Stark, 62, as well as Mrs. Stark’s daughter Mary, 38.
7. ARCHIBALD3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1)
8. WILLIAM3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was baptized 16 January 1813 and died in June 1817.
9. CAROLINE JULIA3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was born at New York, New York 14 June 1814 and died at Winchester, Massachusetts 16 January 1888.She married 3 August 1836, JOHN STARK, who was born Samuel Henry Newell at Cambridge, Massachusetts 10 October 1811 and died at Washington, District of Columbia 14 May 1849,son of Samuel Newell and Elizabeth Stark.
The 1850 Federal Census lists Caroline M. Stark, 24, living in Dunbarton, New Hampshire, with her surviving children Mary E., 12, and Charles F. M., 2.Samuel Henry Newell graduated from Harvard College in 1832. After being adopted by his grandfather, Caleb Stark, he assumed the name John Stark on 8 April 1835.
Children: i. MARY ELIZABETH4 STARK. ii. JOHN STARK, JR. iii. CHARLES FREDERICK MORRIS STARK.
10. WILLIAM WHITE3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was born in June 1817 and died at Houston, Texas 5 November 1865.
11. CHARLES FREDERICK3 MORRIS (Sarah2 Kane; John1) was born 9 December 1819 and died at Mexico City, Mexico 17 September 1847.
Lieutenant Charles Frederick Morris graduated from the United States Military Academy in 1841; he was wounded at the Battle of Resaca de la Palma, and mortally at Molino del Rey.