His original name was Jacob den Bleijker, son of Jan den Bleijker and Maartje Buis. He was born on the island of Texel in 1851. His birth was registered at the civil registration on 02 June 1851.
Unfortunately the birth records of Texel are not online, just the indexes. And there only the registration dates are mentioned. But usually the birth of a child was registered either the same day or at the most 2 days later than the date of birth....
He and his family emigrated to the USA in 1857.
These are the details on the family:
Names and estimated birth year as mentioned in the 1860 census are between brackets. The family is living in Lodi, Bergen, New Jersey https://familysearch.org/search/records/index#count=20&query=%2Bsurname%3Ablaker~%20%2Bbirth_place%3Aholland~&collection_id=1473181
Jan den Bleijker (John Blaker, 1824) Born Ouddorp 06 June 1823 Son of Jan den Bleijker and Maartje Bakker Married Texel to: Maartje Buis (Martha Blaker, 1827) Born island of Texel 18 Jan 1825 Daughter of Jan Buis and Aaltje Zegel
Children: Again, dates are registration dates at civil registration, children are usually at the most 2 days old.
1) Maartje den Bleijker (female) (Martha Blaker, 1845) Born Texel, reg. 20 June 1845
2) Jan den Bleijker (male) (John Blaker, 1847) Born Texel, reg. 07 Dec 1846
3) Leendert den Bleijker (male) (Lane Blaker, 1848) Born Texel, reg. 20 Nov 1848
4) Jacob den Bleijker (male) (Jacob Blaker, 1850) Born Texel, reg. 02 June 1851
5) Aaltje den Bleijker (female) Born Texel, reg. 21 Feb 1853, died Texel 09 Jan 1854
6) Dimmen den Bleijker (male) (Demma Blaker, 1853) Born Texel, reg. 11 Apr 1854
7) Aaltje den Bleijker (female) (Alletta Blaker, 1857) Born Texel, reg. 08 Nov 1856
The family left for the USA on board the ship William & Jane, dep. Rotterdam, arr. Castle Garden 15 July 1857.http://www.castlegarden.org/http://www.castlegarden.org/ Name listed as Denbleijker