• Jeremiah MacGillicuddy(McGill) of Garahadoo
m. Sarah Leslie (Lestu)15 Feb 1825 Killorglin, Kerry Ireland
1. Mary McGillicuddy b . ba 5 Jun 1825 Garrahadoo (Garrihidoo), Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland
2. Cornelius McGillicuddy b . ba 24 Oct 1826 Killorglin, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland, d. 1891 Marlborough.m. Mary McManus, with children Mary, Sarah, John, Florence, Catherine, James, Frank in MA..
3. John MacGillicuddy b&. baptised 17 Aug 1828became a Jesuit priest. Professor of Rhetoric, St Louis 1864 – 65, 1868-76 Administrator and Vicar General of Covington, returned to Jesuits and died Detroit 1880.
4. Florence McGillicuddy, b . bap 1 Jan 1830, Killorglin, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland m (Boston). Ann Collins b. 1834
5. James Herbert McGill[icuddy] born 17.7.1831, Killorglin, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland
6. Charles McGILLICUDDY, b. bap 2 Sep 1832, Killorglin, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland
Shoemaker of Chelsea MA
m. Mary Galvin 18 of Chelsea MA, 28 Dec 1851
7. Alexander McGillicuddy b. 24 Feb 1834 Killorglin, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland
Boot and shoemaker of Charlestown MA
m. Mary Condon 21 of Charlestown 26 Aug 1855Children Robert, Mary, John, Charles,James, William, Josepin Albany, New York.
8. Ellen McGillicuddy b. 20 Sep 1835 bapt. 20 Oct 1835 Milltown, Kerry, Ireland
9. Anne McGillicuddy b. 8 Jun 1837 bapt. 6 Aug 1837 Killarney, Kerry, Ireland
10. Catherine Mcgillicuddy b bap 30 Jan 1839 Killorglin, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland
11. Dennis McGill d. 05 Jun 1883. Natwick, Middlesex, Massachusets. Est. b. 1845.
All the above children are listed with parents Jeremiah McGillicuddy and Sarah Leslie.
Who were Jeremiah and Sarah?
Which descendent wrote from Omaha, Nebraska around 1930 enquiring about John?
Any clues appreciated. I have the tree down from James.