Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I've done a bit more research into the Clifford line and have been able to go back as far as your great-great grandparents. (See below) I have also discovered that Ellen Clifford's (your great aunt) husband Patrick Murphy died on 4 November 1955 but I am yet to find out any other information on possible living relatives.
If you can send me on your email address, I could send you on a chart of your family tree so far. In the meantime, I will keep researching your ancestors and possible living relatives
Patrick Clifford & Bridget Murphy (Boheeshil) [Your great-great grandparents] Married 1 Dec 1849 Children:
1. John Clifford (1) [4 Jun 1853] & Mary Connor Married 17 Feb 1874, Dromod Witnesses Michael Connor, John Kelly
His children were : Julia (your grandmother) Born/Baptised 14 May 1875 Witnesses Michael Connor, Mary Teahan John Clifford (2) Born 31 August 1889 Baptised 1 September 1889 Witnesses John Murphy, Catherine Breen Patrick Born/Baptised 11 June 1876 Witnesses Patrick Clifford, Bridget Murphy Margaret Born/Baptised 14/19 December 1886 Witnesses Michael Clifford, Mary Sullivan Thadeus Born/Baptised 19/22 January 1893 Witnesses Patrick Murphy, Bridget Foley Ellie Born 1885 approx Michael Born 1886 approx.
2. Michael Clifford (19 May 1861) & Honora Riordan His children were: Bridget Born 1876 approx Mary Born 25 Feb 1877 John Born 26 May 1879 Patrick Born 1882 approx Daniel Born 1887 approx Michael Born 1890 approx
3. Joanna Clifford Born/Baptised 24 Apr 1857 Witnesses: Daniel Clifford, Mary Clifford
4. Bridget Clifford Born/Baptised 1 Mar 1859 Witnesses: Patrick Murphy, Johanna Murphy
5. Daniel Clifford Born/Baptised 5 Apr 1863 Witnesses: Patrick Murphy, Julia Murphy
6. Ellen Clifford Born/Baptised 2 Apr 1865 Witnesses: Ellen Sullivan, Timothy Clifford