Noticed yoyr message regarding Cliffords and have some info that may be of use to you:
I have Cliffords in my Irish ancestry but not sure how they all relate.
1) I have a Timothy Clifford married to a Hannah Deane (or Keane). Don't know when, but in Ireland
2) They had a son John born 1804 who married a Mary O'Sullivan.
3)They had a son Michael b 1827 Ardnageragh,Castleisland, Co Kerry. He died between 1871 and 1876. He married a Catherine Mason b 1827, Currans, Co Kerry, at Currow in August 1854. She died Killarney in 1827.
4)Catherine Mason had a sister Ellen aon b 1856, Marylebone, London. She died in 1888, in London. She married a James Norman Tomkins b 1854,Limerick. After she died James Norman Tomkins married a Margaret Clifford in Feb 1891 in Marylebone, London.
5) Margaret's parents were a John (Charles?) Clifford b Mar 1834, Ireland and Louisa Cullen b 1843, London.
6) John (Charles?) Cliffords parents were Patrick John Clifford b 1807, Ireland and Mary Unknown b 1806 Ireland.
7) Siblings of John (Charles?) Clifford were Johanna Clifford b abt 1830 Croyle, Kerry, and Mary Ann Clifford b abt 1837 Tralee, Co Kerry.
Please let me know if this is of use and if it ties in with any other Clifford families you are aware of.