Printed below is a list of sixteen documents selected from a larger list of our family papers which was compiled back in 1983 in a solicitor's office in Co. Wexford. Since then, in the 1990s, two of the documents have been returned which had been stolen from the offices by an unscrupulous employee, an office and profession where we thought they were safe. I am the only member of our family concerned as to their whereabouts and would like them back for my own research and peace of mind and for the protection of our heritage. There may well be other documents belonging to our family which were omitted to be listed back then. Please come forward with information and help me find any of the documents listed below as well as any other document relating to our family. I know the names of some of the people who handled them, some of the big names in Wexfords historical circles (circles of deceit) people who lecture at home and abroad on Ireland's heritage and who turn a blind eye to its theft at home, but then the thief was one of their own and they benefited from it. They are the ones who are well spoken, good orators, never caught for a word, sure what they don't know they can fill in with something, who is to question them. Am I that unimportant, a nobody in this life that I can be told by the thief and liar of our family papers that I have no right to them after he taking and distributing them around the country to his cronies. If I cannot have them what right does he have to take them and give them around the country and get away with it? I'm a direct blood relative of the people involved in the various transactions the documents recorded, something the thief and liar and the people who received them are not. Its great to have political clout in this country you'd get away with anything (or will they? 2. Lease dated 8th October 1821, Matthew Sutton 1st pt., Sir Frederick Flood 2nd pt. and John Sutton 3rd Part.
4. Lease dated 16th March 1804, Eleanor Sutton to William Foley.
5. Lease dated 26th May 1795, Justin Doran to Henry Taylor and Miles Taylor.
6. Lease dated 20th September 1838, John Joice to Thomas Redmond.
7. Deed of Assignment dated 14th November 1838, Thomas Redmond, 1st part, John Joyce 2nd part, George O'Brien, 3rd part.
8. Deed of Assignment dated 28th February 1842, George O'Brien to Mrs. Eleanor Sutton.
10. Administration of Catherine Molloy deceased.
11. Copy Conveyance dated 24th August 1846, Redmond Felix Byrne to The Rt. Hon. Rubert Shapland Lord Baron Carew.
13. Assignment in Trust, dated 5th November 1887, John Sutton to Revd. Thomas Finn.
14. Trust Deed dated 18th May 1899, John Martin to Mrs. Mgt. Cunningham & James Cunningham.
15. Submission to Arbitration dated 1892, Matthew Sutton with James Sutton.
17. Exchequer Division, Order of 4th July 1892, Sutton v Sutton.
18. Administration of Ellen Mary Sutton, dated 11th August 1941.
20. Receipt dated 18th September 1893 Matthew Sutton to The Guardians of the Poor of the Enniscorthy Union.
21. Old Demand Note.
30. Map. (Possibly old map of part of the townland of Wheelagower).