Sars crossroads, also once known as Hyde PO, is now Meadows crossroads.There are two Meadows x-roads in Lee county...Both SE of Opelika. One about 10 miles SE on State Rd 169 at the junction of county rd 175. Meadows and Griffin mills were here. The other is at the junction of county roads 240 and 179 about 5 mileseast of this x-roads. Moffits mill was at this location. Lee maps of 1937 and 1948 show this latter site as Meadows X-roads. Only in 1972 did the other x-roads show as Meadows.