Seeking information on James Peter Gilliam of Greene Co., AR, and his wife Malinda Alice Chetlow.James Peter's first wife was Nancy E. Burgin.I am working on Gilliam collateral lines of desc. of Howell Gilliam of Alabama.James Peter was a son of Peter Gilliam and Mary A. "Polly" Loftis.
Nancy and James Peter had a dau. Minnie Lee Gilliam who mar. George Allen Weaver.Minnie was b. Lamar Co., AL.They had the following children who were born in Greene Co., AR:
1. James Herschel Weaver, b. 13 Oct. 1906, d. May 20, 1957, mar. 30 Nov. 1924 to Myrtle E. (last name unknown). 2. Mira Irene Weaver, b. abt 1910, AR, d. 19 Feb. 1988, mar. George Lockwood 3. Melvin Lee Weaver, b. 29 May 1912, AR, d. 30 June 1986, mar. 31 July 1933 to Aline C. (last name unknown). 4. Louise Earline Weaver, b. abt 1917 5. Dorothy Weaver, b. abt 1923 6. G. Leon Weaver, b. abt 1926
No other information is known on the above individuals and I would like to fill in their collateral lines.
James Peter and Malinda had the following children who were born in Greene Co., AR.
1. Lou (Anna?) Gilliam, b. 13 Aug 1894, d. 10 Jan 1980, mar. 24 Jan 1915 to Nath Williams [Nathan Columbus Williams?].
2. Eva C. Gilliam, b. 15 June 1897, d. 27 June 1978, mar. 4 Mar 1923, Alton R. Phillips.3.
3. Chester Roland Gilliam, b. 6 Oct 1905, d. 12 Sept 1994, mar. aft 1930 to Louise Shipp.
4. Lloyd James Gilliam, b. 21 July 1909, d. 15 May 1987, married Letha Martin.
*Nath and Lou Gilliam had 2 children:Inez Williams, who remained single as far as is known; and John D. Williams, no other information known.
*Eva C. Gilliam and Alton Phillips had a dau. Alene Phillips, b. abt 1925.No other information is known regarding Eva Gilliam?s family; if dau. Alene married, etc.
*Chester Roland and Louise had a dau. ?Michael Diane? Gilliam?, b. abt 1942.No other information known.Chester Roland Gilliam d. in Dallas Co., TX.No other information is known on his wife Louise.
*Lloyd James and Letha had 2 sons, James Willard and Jerry Lloyd.No other information is known.
Any information on any of the above lines would be greatly appreciated.I will be happy to exchange information on other collateral lines of Howell Gilliam?s descendants.Thank you.Pat Dakin, firstname.lastname@example.org