My ggggrandfather was LARKIN WOMACK, b. 5 Oct 1785.The first data I can actually attribute to being my Larkin Womack was his marriage to my grandmother, Frances Basye Quick before 1815 in or near St. Louis.
Other records indicate:
* a Larkin Womack in Jackson Co., TN in 1812.
* a Larkin Womack who at one time had lived with the Indians in TN, father of Fannie Womack who married Elijah David Weaver ca. 1798.
* a Larkin **Womac was on the 1829 PRAIRIE TWP., WASHINGTON CO., AR**spelling on census
* a Larkin Womack and family were enumerated in 1832, 1834, & 1835 in Crawford Co., AR
* a Larkin Womack was deeded 320 acs. & house in 1830, Sebastian Co., AR
Also, there is a JOHNSON WOMACK, who stated on his application for his Revolutionary War pension he was born in Goochland Co., Va., 2 of January, 1762. Since the Revolution he had lived in Pendleton Co., S. C., in State of Tennessee, and in Lawrence, Crawford, and WASHINGTON Cos., in Arkansas; and in 1837 lived in MADISON CO., a new county taken from WASHINGTON Co.