Here is some of the information from his military records (David H Lowe):
ON David's military records as noted in a declaration for Pension document dated March 1, 1907, David under oath declared that he was 70 years old, a resident of the solders home, Los Angeles, CA. He stated that he lived in several places since discharge:
From discharge to 1866 in Iowa, 1866-70 Kansas, then came to Cailiforina where he has lived since.
He also stated that he was born 28th of July, 1836 at Green Co. Ohio.
June 4, 1898 Department of the Interior Letter David stated:
1. Are you married: David wrote - Yes first wife Hannah Lowe maiden name Hannah Hutchins.
2. When, where and by whom were you married. David wrote - Can't remember dates
3. What record of marriage exists: David wrote - I expect it’s on the records of Monroe Co. Wis.
4. Were you previously married: David wrote - Marida Squire married in Grant Co. Wi, have forgotten date, we separated never was divorced.
5. Have you any children living: David wrote - Three children Jennie, George W and Annie Lowe Can't remember their ages. June 4, 1898 so written.
On April 10, 1911 "National Home For Disabled Volunteer Soldiers" document stated:
David Lowe, deceased, lat of H Co. 10th Reg Wis.Inf. who died at Pacific Branch H.H.D.V.S on the 9th day of April 1911. Cause of death: Diabetes Mellitus. Social Condition Married (1900)
Next of kin: (Daughter) Annie Baptista, Tulare, Cal.
From other sources here is what I have put together:
David H Lowe and Hannah Hutchins married:
May 03, 1863
Greenfield, Monroe County, Wisconsin
I hope this additional information is helpful.