I am looking for information on the family of William Foote and Susan Foulk. Also the next generation(s) back in the Foote line.
William Foote b 21 Jun 1802 in Mill Creek, New Castle, Delaware; he lived to be 85 yrs old. He was the son of William Foote who was a drummer in the Revolutionary War as a child. Who was his mother and siblings?
This William Foote married Susan Foulk abt 1830 in of, , Delaware. I have been unable to locate a birth, death, or marriage record for William Foote
Susan H. Foulk b 22 Aug 1808 in , New Castle, Delaware; Death: 22 Mar 1895. Her father was a Quaker, John Foulke Birth: 24 Jun 1780 in , New Castle, Delaware; Death: ABT 28 Jun 1851. Mother: Candice Jackson Birth: 3 Oct 1779 in Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, Christening: 15 Jan 1798 Holy Trinity Old Swedes Church, Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware, Death: 13 Apr 1864, Burial: 18 Apr 1864 Brandywine Cemetery,, Delaware.
William Foote and Susan Foulk had the following children:
1. William Foote Jr Birth: Feb 1832 in Delaware, wife Rachael.
2. Susan D. Foote Birth: ABT 1833 in Delaware
3. Hannah Foote ABT 1835 in Delaware
4. Ester M. Foote Birth: 29 Sep 1838 in Delaware; Death: 28 Dec 1920; married William Moore Birth: 7 Jul 1830 in Delaware; Death: 12 Nov 1894 in Hockessin, New Castle, Delaware. She married second to Cyrus Burgoyne in her later years.
They had the following children: George, Mary, William, Lida or Eliza, Elise, Alice, Sally Condace, Sarah, Elias, Ida Moore.
5. Marriah Foote Birth: ABT 1839 in , , Delaware
6. Heather M. Foote Birth: ABT 1839 in , , Delaware
7. George Washington Foote Birth: 23 Nov 1842 in Mill Creek, New Castle, Delaware; Death: 25 Jun 1925 in Loveland, Larimer, Colorado; Burial: Lakeside Cemetery, Loveland, Larimer, Colorado. Married 1st Sarah Ann Woodward and had Anna J. and James Lindsey Foote. Married 2nd Della E. Weaver and had Lester, Edna D., Albert W. Foote. Della was in the DAR with a Henney or Hening line.
8. Sarah C. Foote Birth: ABT Dec 1849 in Delaware.
Any information would be helpful on these families.