Nathaniel Fesler, son of Henry Fesler and Elizabeth Landrum, was born in 1837 in Indiana, married Mary Jane Walton on 25 Oct 1857 in Pike Co., IL, and died before 1919 in Pleasantvale, New Canton, Pike Co., IL. Mary Jane was born in 1844 in Ohio and died after 1919 in Pleasantvale.
Nathaniel and Mary had the following children:
1. Carrie L. , b. 1862; IL and d. > 1919; m. Albert Tittsworth, probably the son of Franklin Tittsworth and AdelineBrowning, had "Pikes Peak Farm" (Albert's family home), Derry, Pike Co., IL in 1919. Children: Grant, Clair,Forest, Nellie Jessie Clifford, and Raymond.
2. Charles L., b. 1865; IL and died after 1919. He was a farm laborer.
3. Theodore G., b. 1867; IL; m. Cora Hoskins on 9 Oct 1887 in Pike Co., IL.
4. Dock/Ezra, b. 1871; IL; d. > 1919; m. Nellie Godfrey; had "Springvale Farm", New Canton, Pike Co., IL in 1919.Children: Richard, Wilmer, Eloise, Charles.
5. Dollie "Maude", b. 1874; IL; d. > 1919; m. (1) James A. Wilson on 10 Oct 1894; Pike Co., IL; (2) Henry Easley
on 31 Jan 1900 in Pike Co., IL; living New Canton, Pike Co., IL in 1919. Children: Nellie, Samuel, Lilburn,
Charles, Marion, Harold, Mary, and Elbert.
6. Jennie, Twin of Lennie, b. 1876; IL and died > 1919; m. Charles Moyer on 14 Dec 1898; Pike Co., IL; living on
"Bridge View Farm" Derry or Barry, Pike Co., IL in 1919. Children: Ferril, Virginia L. Moyer.
7. Lennie, b. 1876; IL and d. > 1919; m. Calvin D. Taylor on 21 Feb 1894; Pike Co., IL; had "Rose Hill Farm", ElDara, Pike Co., IL in 1919. Children: Fern, Leona Mae.
Nathaniel had children born through 1876, so he probably didn't die on the way home from the Civil War.
I have very little on Francis Fesler or Sarah Ann Walton, other than her father was born in Ohio, and her mother was born at sea, coming over to America.
Hope this helps.