DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANY THING OF THE EARLY WEBB'S OF CASS COUNTY , AND THE T.S. WEBB. THAT WAS THE ELDER? WEBB CAPEL METHODIST CHURCH Cass County in the early 1850's under the management of the Reverend T. S. Webb, presiding Elder of Valparaiso, Indiana , the reverend William Rider orgainzed Webb Chapel Methodist Church in Noble Township. Some of the Charter members were: mr. and Mrs. William McKaig, Mr. and Mrs. William Long, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Soward, Mr. and Mrs. Thornton Burley, mr. and Mrs. michael Bachman, Mr. and Mrs. Edward Irvin,, Mr. and Mrs. phillip Ross, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Lattourette, Mr. and Mrs. Dixon McCoy. William Mc Kaig, William Long, and Thomas Soward were the first trustees. under their direction the church edifice was built on land donated by Edward Irvin and named after the presideing Elder, Reverend, T. s. Webb, the church was dedicated February, 10, 1855. the church was remodeled in 1908 with the Reverenc W. co. Aye, the pastor, preaching the re-dedicatory sermon. in 1964 a new additon consisting of additional sanctuary and educational facilities was completed and the church was rededicated with Bishop Richard C. Raines presiding at the service. the rpesent pastor is Paul Burke, the Sunday School, suprerintendent is David Forgey, the Church is located at 100 n. and 261 West.