Here is what I have on David Berry & Susannah Dawson.
David Berry B- 3 Dec 1777 in NJ M- 1801 in NJ D- May, 1863 in Liberty, Union Co., IN.
Susannah Dawson B- 15 May 1775 NJ D- 1852 in Liberty, Union Co., IN. Bur in the Salem Church Yard, Union Co., IN Cause of Death: "Lung Fever"
1) Elizabeth B- 1 May 1802 NJ M- Edward S. Barnett or (Barnard) D- 1889 IN?
2) David B- 15 Apr 1804 NJ M- 18 Jul 1828 Union Co., IN to Sarah Nutter, and 2nd to Myra Martin D- 3 Oct 1889 IN
3) Infant twin B- 1805 OH D- 1805 OH
4) Infant twin B- 1805 OH D- 1805 OH
5) Hannah B- 10 Jun 1808 OH M- Washington Bennett in Union co., IN. D- 1881 Union Co., IN ( In 1827 Hannah Berry was reported to the Salem, OH Monthly meeting of the Quakers for "deviation from the plainess of dress" and joining the Methodists. In 1827 she was disowned.)
6) Samuel ( this is my line) B- 28 Nov 1811 OH M- 13 May 1835 Union Co., IN to Mary Norris ( Mary was born in 1810 in Union Co., IN) D- 6 Mar 1895 Union Co., IN.
7) Eunice B- 12 Mar 1814 Union Co., IN M- 10 Feb 1834 Union Co., IN to Elijah Walters D- 1889 Union Co., IN
8) Thomas B- 6 Oct 1814 Union Co., IN. M- Phebe Cook Union Co., IN. D- 31 Jul 1876 Boone Co., IN. Bur: Lebanon, Boone co., IN ( In 1835 Thomas Berry was reported to Salem Monthly meeting for "deviation of plainess of dress" and was disowned)
9) Martha B- feb 1820 Union Co., IN D- 1844 Union Co., IN of "hasty consumption" ( In 1835 Martha was reported to the Salem Monthly meeting for having neglected attendance of meeting & "deviation of plainness of dress" and was disowned)
10 ) John B- 22 Apr 1822 Union Co., IN. M- 9 Jul 1842 Union Co., IN to Dorcus Berry D- 1904 IN ( In 1839 John was reported to the Salem Monthly meeting for neglecting attendance of meeting & "deviation of plainness of dress"; "he declined giving them a chance to converse with him," and was disowned.)
These are taken from the "Benjamin Berry Memoirs" an unpublished Berry family records.