DR. JULIUS LEHMANN, b. Mar 4, 1826, Dresden, Saxony, Germany; m. Abt. 1852 - ELIZABETH KROUSE (b. Sept 3, 1827, in Germany); practiced in Sandusky City, and Bellevue, Ohio; Terre Haute, Ind., and Bloomington, Ill.
Germans to America 1850-1874 Deparkation: NY Final Distination: OH Arrival: April 25, 1851
Had the following children: Robert, b. Mar 18, 1853 Belvian (?), Ohio Antonia, b. Sept 27 1854 Terre Haute, Vigo, Indiana
What I need help on:
(1) Julius Lehmann arrived from Germany to OHIO April 25, 1851 +
(2) Julius Lehmann married Elizabeth Krouse Abt. 1851-1853
(3) Robert Lehmann was born Mar 18, 1853 OHIO
(5) Antonia Lehmann, b. Sept 27, 1854 Terre Haute, Indiana
(4) Julius Lehmann practiced as a Doctor/Druggist in Sandusky City/Bellevue OHIO 1851 - 1854 (?)
(5) Julius Lehmann practiced as a Doctor/Druggist in Haute, Indiana
I was hoping there would be:
A city directory in the 1853 through 1854+ listing Dr. Julius Lehmann
I am willing to pay for research and copies if you can help me.