I am not certain of the last name of Samuel's wife, but if she is a Holm/Holem, I have an idea...
Samuel Sickafoose "is" on the 1850 census in Whitley Co IN.He is 24 in 1860, and 14 in 1850, living with his parents, John Sickafoose and wife Margaret SWARTSWOOD.They are family 406, household 418.
I am a descendant of Samuel's sister Mary SICKAFOOSE, who is already married and on the 1850 census with her husband, Solomon Yahne.
There is a bio of Samuel's brother Henry Sickafoose published in the 1912 History of Whitley Co IN.Henry married a Sarah A. Holem, daughter of Michael Holem and Pollly STULTS.I would think it is very likely that your Catharine is another daughter. They were from Stark Co OH like the Sickafoose family, coming to IN in 1854.
On the 1860 Census, Michael Holm 52, born Maryland and Mary J. Holm 49, born PA are family 1614, household 1619, living next door to Henry and Sarah Sickafoose.
Hope this helps you. I am just now starting research on the SICKAFOOSE side of my family, but I would love to share the effort with you.
JOHN SICKAFOOSE(son/JACOB ZIGENFUSE) was born 1798 in PA.He married MARTHA SWARTSWOOD Abt. 1819 in PA.She was born 1801 in PA.
Children of JOHN SICKAFOOSE and MARTHA SWARTSWOOD are:
1. JACOB3 SICKAFOOSE, b. 1820.
2. MARY SICKAFOOSE, b. 1822, Stark Co, OH; d. Aft. Jul 1880; m. SOLOMON MORBAN YAHNE, 12 Jan 1843, Whitely Co, IN; b. 25 Nov 1820, Sandy twp, Stark Co, OH; d. Aft. Jul 1880, Nowatta, OK.
3. PHILIP SICKAFOOSE, b. 1824, Stark Co, OH; m. ELCY; b. 1829, OH.
4. SUSANNAH SICKAFOOSE, b. 1826.
5. JOHN SICKAFOOSE, b. 1828.
6. ELIZABETH SICKAFOOSE, b. 1829.
7. MARY EVE SICKAFOOSE, b. 1831.
8. LEVI SICKAFOOSE, b. 1833.
9. HENRY SICKAFOOSE, b. 1835, Stark Co, OH; m.in 1860, SARAH A. HOLEM, b 1840, Stark Co, OH.
10. SAMUEL H. SICKAFOOSE, b. 1836, Stark Co, OH; m. CATHARINE; b. 1838, OH.
11. GEORGE SICKAFOOSE, b. 1840.
12. MICHAEL SICKAFOOSE, b. 1843.