Henry Robert Brown
I have very little information on the following family, and would love to have more.The following people are my husband’s, but I am the one that loves to do the research!
Henry Robert Brown - born March 9, 1818 in Ham Common, Richmond, Surrey, England
He married Elizabeth - born June 24, 1817
1. * Henry Walton Brown born March 12, 1847 in Lutton, Bedfordshire, England and died August 16, 1930 in Fort Scott, Bourbon County, Kansas.He married Sarah Ann Ellis on October 15, 1868 in Uxbridge, England
2. George Brown
3. Francis Brown who died 1915 in Wimbledon, England.She married Thomas Chandler
4. Jane Brow who died in London, England and married Daniel Clark
Henry Walton Brown born March 12, 1847 in Lutton, Bedfordshire, England and died August 16, 1930 in Fort Scott, Bourbon County, Kansas.He married Sarah Ann Ellis on October 15, 1868 in Uxbridge, England
Sarah Ann Ellis was born November 15, 1847 in Alderland District, Brentford Subdistrict, Idleworth County, Middlesex, England and died December 29 1920 in Fort Scott, Burbon County, Kansas. She is the daughter of George Ellis and Amelia Walton.
1. Elizabeth Amelia Benwell Brown was born February 14, 1872 in Harrisonville, Missouri and died June 24 1950 in Shreveport, Louisiana.She married John Tyrrell Deacon on June 24, 1950
2. Henry Ellis Brown born July 31, 1873 in Alton, Madison County, Illinois and died June 14, 1931 in Shreveport, Louisiana.He married Kate Wood on October 12, 1889 in St. Louis, Missouri
3. Florence Emily Brown born February 19, 1874 in Alton, Madison County, Illinois and died January 28 1949
4. William Robert Brown born December 2, 1883 in Alton, Madison County, Illinois and died September 22 1932.He married Ruefina Smith
5. George Walton Brown born December 17, 1885 in Lutton Bedfordshire England and died May 13, 1961. He married Grace Flavia O’Reilly on February 18, 1907. His second wife was a Grace, also.
6. Benjamin John Bruce Brown (my husband’s grand father) born December 20, 188 in Independence, Jackson County, Missouri and died December 8, 1969 in Delta, Delta County, Colorado.He married Meta May Hill November 16, 1907 in Fort Scott, Bourbon County, Kansas.
This is ALL the information I have, if anyone, anywhere can help me move forward on this line I would appreciate it.
You may e-mail me through this site or my personal address of firstname.lastname@example.org .