Looking for family of James Homer Ralph Taylor and wife Ada Florence Wile - the Wile family lived in Fremont.
1. Ralph Hubert Taylor, b.1906, d.1963, m.Martha Mensinger;three children, Ruth, Blanche & Ronald.Lived in New Troy, members of New Troy Brethren Church.
2. Howard Charles Taylor, b.1907, d.1996, m.Lydia Schacht;lived in Knox, Starke, IN; two children, Marilyn, Marvin.
3. Helen Grace Taylor, b.1909, d.1989, m.George Swaney; lived in White Cloud, MI; Jehovah's Witness.Two children, George Swaney III and Colleen Swaney.
4. Clyde Nathaniel Taylor, b.1912, d.1982, m.Marian Van't Hof. Lived in Grand Rapids;three children; Judith, David & Douglas.
5. Glenn Levi Taylor, b.1915, d.1983, m. Norene Martindale. Moved to LaFarge, WI. Seven children:Carol, Joanne, Glenn Jr, Russell, Sharon, James, William.
6. Clarence Henry Taylor, b.1918, d. 1986, m.Cornelia VanEe. Lived in New Troy, members of New Troy Brethren Church.Four children;Dale, Marcia, Faye, Sandra.
7. Raymond Earl Taylor, b.1920, d.1981 in Sacramento, CA;m.Carol Hanover.Two children, Carol Rae & Karen.
8. Robert Homer Taylor, b.1923, d.1968, m.Marie Putney.Lived in New Troy, and members of Trinity Lutheran in Sawyer, MI.Three children, Roberta, Robert, Sue Ann.
9. Paul Eugene Taylor, b.1927, d.1997, m.Wilma Golding. Lived in New Troy & worked at Clark Equippment, Benton Harbor.Two children, Mary Ann and Paul Jr "Pete"
10. Wilma Doris Taylor, b.1932, m.Gene Ritchie, lived in Portage and members of St Michael's Lutheran, Portage.One daughter, Nancy Ann.
We share common ancestry from William Ozias Taylor of Pulaski Co, IN.