Looking for any descendents of the following family line.
Eva Mae Jennings (daughter of Nervesta Jennings) born, Lone Mountain, Claiborne County, Tennessee, April 30, 1889 and died in Monroe, Michigan, Feb 10, 1963.She is buried in the Woodland Cemetery, in Monroe, Michigan.
Eva had 3 half siblings, John Fred Jennings born 1893 and died 1964, Lola Elizabeth Jennings (my grandmother) born 1896 and died 1966 and Major Carl Irwin born 1903 and died 1943.They all lived primarily in Tennessee.
Eva Mae also called "Evie",was married at least four times.Eva Mae lived in both Claiborne County, Tennessee and in Monroe, Michigan.
She first married Harvey R. Munsey in 1909 in Claiborne County, Tennessee and they divorced about 1914.
Children from first marriage:
1.Robert Edgar Munsey, born February 19, 1909 and died Knoxville, Tennessee, March 24, 1977.He was married to Nellie Carr, born July 22, 1910 and died Nov 7, 1993.
2. Claude Harvey Munsey, Sr., born May 18, 1913 and died November 1982.He married Nan Griffith, born July 24, 1922 and died January 8, 1991.They are both buried New Market Presbyterian Church Cemetery, New Market, Jefferson County, Tennessee.He may have also been married previously to Ruth Beeler but I'm not positive about that.
3. Possibly a daughter, who may have been named Pansy, but not positive about this.
Eva married second Vasco Beeler (son of John Beeler and Mahaly "Hallie" Jennings), abt 1915 in Claiborne County, Tennessee.They divorced about 1921.
Children from second marriage:
1. Nora Ethel Beelerborn September 7, 1915 in Claiborne County, Tennessee and died January 21, 1990.She moved to Monroe, Michigan about 1930 and from what I can tell lived there all the rest of her life.She married twice.First to Roscoe L. Lawson, who died in February of 1956 and then to Charles Clark who died in1973.Nora and first husband, Roscoe Lawson, had several children together, some of whom I believe to still be living but have not been able to make contact with any of them.
2. Thelma Beeler, born about 1918.I know little about her, except that she was possibly the daughter listed as Mrs. John Sweet of Goin, Tennessee, in Eva Mae Jennings Beeler's 1963 obiturary.She may also be the same Thelma Stockton of Lafayette, Indiana that is listed in Nora's 1990 obituary.
3. Irene Beeler, born about 1921.All I know about her is that she married Hugh McPeak or McPeek and that in 1963 she was living in Salesville, Ohio.She had already passed away by 1990 when her sister Nora died.
Eva married third, J. H. Mills (at least I think that was his surname because the 1930 census does not have his name spelled out that clearly).They were living in Monroe, Michigan in 1930.
Eva married fourth, Hobert Beeler (son of John Beeler and Mahaly "Hallie" Jennings and younger brother of husband number two, Vasco Beeler)They were married, May 1, 1945 in Monroe, Michigan according to her obiturary.Hobert was born November 27, 1904 and died July 16, 1982.
I would like to make contact with any descendents for any part of this family to exchange information about Eva Mae Jennings and hopefully fill in some of the gaps I have for her.