Well...... yesterday an Angel, Charlene Reinhart, answered my post on the Walton Genforum that in the 1900 C in South Platte, Hamilton Co NE, there lived an ******************
Andrew L. Walton and wf Mary E. and a son Lavan b 1893. THIS IS ANDREW DECALB WALTON married to MARY E. HODSON. (the "L" middle initial should read D.
I believe their son, Lavan, is the same as Andrew L. Walton b 1893, Marquette, in the Hamilton Co. NE, WWI Draft Registrations. Charlene also added that ANDREW L. WALTON b 1893 can be found in the 1920 C in Hall Co., NE in Grand Island.
At this point I can be pretty sure "Lavan" aka Andrew L. Walton has 5 older siblings:
1. Eva E. Walton ...JOHNSON wife of David Marshall Johnson 2 ch
2. Carrie B. Walton... HART wife of Joseph Eli Hart no ch. 1 adopted neice**(see below).
3. Sylvia E. Walton... CLARK wife of Wm. Clark 5 ch.
4. Corrilla Walton... (still to find after 1880 C Stephenson Co., IL)
5. Wothington McClure Walton... married Nellie Belle Hayes 2 children one Eva Walton Hart is adopted by Joe and Carrie Hart.(see above)**
The first four children, all daus., for Andrew Decalb Walton and Mary E.(Eliz M.) Hodson can be found on the 1880 C. for Stephenson Co. IL in Oneco, living on the farm of his parents, Nathaniel Walton and Sylvester Hart.
Sylvester Hart is the daughter of Andrew Miles Hart, and her grand dau., Carrie B Walton, named above, married Joseph Eli Hart, a grandson of Andrew Miles Hart.
ANDREW DECALB WALTON had only one sibling, a sister, MARY JANE WALTON JOY.She married Benedict Joy of the neighboring farm in Oneco, Stephenson Co IL.She is my gt gt Gma.
My cousin, Judy Joy Belke, has done extensive research, carefully documenting our Walton, Joy and Hart familes.We have had a 10-year-brickwall on our missing Andrew Decalb until now...Big Hugs to Charlene Reinhart.