Subject: Looking for information on Grandparents & Great-grandparents.
1. I am trying to find information on my Grandmother and her parents.
2. I know that they were Catholic, but I do not know which Parish they belonged to.
3. My Grandmother Sadie Estell (A.K.A. Sarah Brenda from death Cert., Brennie from Census data 1910 Pearisburg, Giles Co., VA & 1930 Springfield, Clark Co., OH) Brennan (Brennon) was born Springfield, Clark Co., OH on 16 Sep 1884, 1886, 1888. (1884 shows on her death Cert., 1886 is Calc. From Census data, and 1888 is from her application for her Social Security Card). Clark Co Probate Court has no record of her birth. She was married to John William Woodrum of Pearisburg, Giles Co., VA on 1 Jul 1903 in Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH. Marriage licence showes born 1883?
4. Her parents were Patrick B. Brennan (Brennon, Brannen) and Catherine (Katherine, Kate) Dunn; they were married in Fayette Co., OH on 30 Apr 1866 (per courthouse records). Both were born in OH per 1910 Giles Co., VA census. I do not know where in OH. At time of marriage Patrick was over the age of 21 & Catherine was over 18 per marriage record on file in Fayette Co., OH. Catherine was a resident of Fayette Co., OH at time of marriage per records on file.
5. My Grandmother is buried at St. Bernard Cem. In Springfield, Clark Co., OH, However St. Bernard Catholic Church does not have any record of either her or her parents.
6. I have been searching the following counties in OHIO for any information:
CLARK HAMILTON BUTLER WARREN GREENE MADISON FAYETTE PICKAWAY ROSS HIGHLAND CLINTON CLERMONT
7.She had a bother-in-law named Edward Morran (this spelling could be wrong) if this is any help.
This is the only information that I have, any help would be gratefully appreciated.