I just got a few other facts today that will make someone's searching even easier.
1. The will of Nathaniel Doan, ( d. 29 Nov 1815) will probated March 1816. According to Ohio Wills and Estates to 1850 the will can be found in: cp prA p.196; c78
2. Job Doan (d. 30 Sep 1834), actually had an estate that was probated in 1834. According to the aforementioned book the estate can be found in: c397
3. The marriage record of Job Doan and Harriet Woodruff (m. 01 Jan 1816). According to the book Ohio Marriages Recorded in County Courts Through 1820: An Index, the document is in book and page # 001 058.
4. The marriage record of Lucy Doan to Isaac Miller (m. 15 Feb 1844). LDS microfish Rev.81 #M 0497
5. and The death record, will, or obit of Isaac Miller (d. 18 Nov 1879). Isaac either died in Appanoose County, IA or in Cuyahoga County, OH. He appeared in the Appanoose census of 1870, but his wife appears in East Cleveland, as a widow, in 1880. I'm not sure where he died.
Just thought I'd share this info as it might make it easier for someone to find.