Looking for parents and siblings of Albert D. Williamson, b. ca. 1845, Ohio, died before 1900, Buchanan Co., MO., and his wife, Louisa (aka Lulu) Hartman?, b. 22 Dec. 1849, PA, d. 14 Nov. 1914, IL. They are listed in the 1870 census in Darke Co., Ohio as follows:
Darke Co., Ohio, Adams Twp, Bradford
WILLIAMSON, Albert, age 25, b. Ohio, House Carpenter
Louisa, age 20, b. PA, keeping house
John W., age 2, b. Ohio.
I've been unable to find them in the 1880 census but in 1888, 1889 and 1890, Albert and his older sons are listed in the St. Joseph City Directory (Buchanan Co., MO). In the 1900 census for St. Joseph, wife Louisa is listed as widow and head of household.
Children of Albert and Louisa (Hartman?) Williamson:
1. John Walter Williamson, b. Feb. 1868, Ohio, wife's name was Jessie.
2. William Charles Williamson, b. Oct. 1870, Ohio, wife's name was Kate. Lived in Buchanan Co., MO.
3. Frank Williamson, b. Feb. 1870, Ohio. He was an actor and moved to New York in the early 1900s.
4. Burt Williamson, b. June 1875, MO, died Buchanan Co., MO shortly after 1910. He is listed in the 1900 census as actor and in 1910 as musician. Married Sally Dowell Kirkman.
5. Bessie Williamson. Born Dec. 1882, MO. No further info.
(After the death of Albert Williamson, his widow Louisa remarried to Louis F. Gishwiller.)
Any information on this family will be greatly appreciated.