I am looking for other people who are researching this family or related to this family. And also looking for any information.
Solomon Lyttle b. abt 1805 MD; d. 17 Jul 1864 Biglick, Hancock Co, OH; marr. 12 Jun 1826 Harrison Co, OH He married Rachel Henderson b. 1 Mar 1810 PA; d. 30 Jan 1889 Biglick, Hancock Co, OH They are both burried in Biglick Cemetery in Biglick, Hancock Co, OH CHILDREN TO THIS MARRIAGE 1. Sarah Jane b. 1834 Harrison Co, OH; d.13 Mar 1852 Hancock Co, OH; m. 13 May 1851 Hancock Co, OH Andrew Moore
2.Hannah b. 31 Oct 1838 Harrison Co, OH; m. 19 Mar 1872 Peter Brayton
3. Margaret b. 9 Nov 1840 m. 4 Mar 1870 Independence, OH Washington Mulholland
4. Amanda b. 1847 OH; d. bet 1880-1900; m. 17 Nov 1868 Adam Gleckner
5. Emma J "Emily" b. 31 Oct 1851 Hancock Co, OH; d. 1912 Ithaca, Gratiot Co, MI; m. 28 Sep 1876 Independence, OH Anson Keeler Overmyer
6. Delila Ann "Dilly" b. 1831 OH; d. 1898 Hancock Co, OH; m. 4 Mar 1849 Hancock Co, OH Robert Thomas
7. Mary b.10 May 1836 OH d. as a child; buried in Biglick Cem, Hancock Co, OH
8. Catherine b. 6 Oct 1842 OH d. as a child; buried in Biglick Cem, Hancock Co, OH
9. Elizabeth b. 10 Aug 1843 OH; d. as a child; buried in Biglick Cem, Hancock Co, OH
10. Eli b. 26 Apr 1850 OH; d. as a child; buried in Biglick Cem, Hancock Co, OH
The last 4 children listed (Mary, Catherine, Elizabeth & Eli) are all listed on one headstone with a children's motif next to Solomon & Rachel's headstones.
This is pretty much all the information I have on this family.