In 1900, the SPYCHALSKIs lived at 1656 Forrer, now Belmont avenue which was/is between Detroit and Brown avenues. The dividing line was Detroit and that address is west of Detroit so they would have attended St. Stanislaus.
In 1908, the territory served by St. Anthony's was divided and St. Stanislaus was established to serve the Polish Catholics in the area. Even though the parish was established in 1908, their church was not completed until 1913. Until then the members attended mass at St. Anthony's Church.
However, Barbara is correct that the records of St. Stanislaus were transferred to St. Anthony's and both were microfilmed about 2001.
There is an intersting item in the 1900 census which states that son Ignac/Ignace, their eldest child, was born in OH in Jan. 1892, the same year they supposedly immigrated. Perhaps, they were married in a civil ceremony in Poland and in the church in Toledo or not previously married. The 1892 immigration date may be incorrect, too.