I am looking for a link to the father of Thomas J. Sprague.
Information on Thomas J. Sprague (Thomas J Sprague):
From what I can tell from census data,
1. Lived in Boston Township, Portage Co., OH (Boston, Portage, Ohio) in 1830.
2. Lived in Grand Township, Marion Co., OH (Grand, Marion, Ohio) in 1840.
3. Lived in Big Island, Marion Co., OH in 1850.
4. Lived in Big Island, Marion Co., OH in 1860.
Born probably in Ohio (OH) in about 1804.
Married Loraine M. (Lorain M.) Higgins in Marion Co., OH, by Rev. David Dudley on 12 Jan 1834.
Children with Loraine M. Higgins Sprague (Loraine M. Sprague)
1. Unknown Sprague (prob. died young)
2. Mary A. Sprague, b. about 1835
3. Thomas H. Sprague, b. about 1836
4. Gilbert Sprague, b. about 1838
Loraine M. (Lorain M.) Higgins Sprague died, SPRAGUE, Lorain M. w/o Thomas J. d Aug 26 1842 Aged: 32y Deal (100) Salt Rock
Sprague, Thomas J. (married to) Welchouse, Anna (on) 6/3/1845 (married by) MG Joseph Mason
Children with Anna Martin (Anna Welchouse, Anna Martin Welchouse, Anna Welchane, Anna Welchaus)
1. Joseph Sprague, b. about 1847
2. Fellman Sprague (Felman Sprague), b. about 1848 or 1849
3. Grafton Sprague, b. about 1850
4. Lucinda Sprague, b. about 1854
5. Malinda Sprague, b. about 1855
Anna Martin Sprague Died 30 May 1897 Barron Co., WI, USA
also Thomas J. Sprague specific:
1. Residence 1870 Marshall Co., IN, USA
2. Died 14 Aug 1872 Bourbon Twp., Marshall Co., IN, USA
3. Buried Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Bourbon Twp., Marshall Co., IN, USA
I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org