Marion Co OH Photo album Miller CARR KANNEL SPRAGUE Photo album and family genealogy of the families
I have a photo album with 33 pictures dated 1885 of the following photos listed below. Also included is a genealogy of the photos.
Here is a summary of the genealogy info I researched on the family.
There are 33 photos in the book.
On the inside front cover is
December 28, 1885
Agosia Marion Co Ohio
Eva "Owner of photo book"
Given by friend.
I have researched each photo to the best of my ability, and this is just a quick note on each photo.
1. Dale Miler (Young boy) - born 1894 son of ABNER and EVE MILLER. married Dorathy 1895. Daughter Betta b 1917 son Richard 1920
2. Dave Strike (friend GRAM MILLER)
3. Anna Holiday (teacher on GRANDFATHER MILLER's farm) -born 1865 married 1888 HIRAM HOWARD? NOYES , ticket taker and NICKELODEON PROPRIOTER (?Carnival)
6. Lute Schertzer (GRAM MILLER cousin) born 1867
9. GRAM MILLER - Eva Evalinda CARR/KARR daughter of JOHN D CARR and MALINDA
married 3-30-1887 Abner B MILLER
10. Dr SMITH
12. Graham Van Anken/? - middle and last name a little difficult to read.
14. Gram miller and another lady unamed.
15. AUNT VEL CARR ALEXANDER - born 1871 married ELMOTH FRANK ALEXANDER.
16 GRANDFATHER MILLER -Abner B MILLER - born 1851 son of GREEN GROVER MILLER.
17. Matilda/Malinda VON HOESEN CARR - (friend of great grandmother)
18. GRANDFATHER MILLER's GRANDFATHER MILLER -
JOHN ROYAL MILLER born abt 1798 in VERMONT/NY died 1871 married
MARY PANGBORN 1800-1851
19. VIRD & LOWELL KANNEL - son of John & ORZETTA? SPRAGUE KANNEL.
20. Arzeta Sprague Kannel (cousin of gram miller)- 1861-1918
21. Frankie Wheat(playmate of GRAM MILLER)- next door to her family in 1870 in NY
23. Grandfather Miller - ABNER MILLER
26. Senator BAIN's daughter (1st girl of Grandfather miller)
27.The PARRISH's (neighbors to Grandfather Miller)
28. 2 men, man on right is grandfather miller
30. SEREPTA BIRCH (Gfather Millers friend) b 7/5/1878 VERY PRETTY COLOR TINTYPE
31. Friends of Gfather and GmotherMiller
32. UNCLE VER MILLER- Born 1888 Back of picture has R.K. MILLER's uncle
33. S.S. SPRAGUE (Uncle in law of Gram Miller)
Hope you enjoyed this.
I have about 27 pages of research on this photo album with obits census pages and
Genealogy books from that area. If you want this photo album and research please let me know. I paid $130 at an antique store in NW Georgia. Would like to break even but understand if you cant afford that much. I just want to get it to some one who descends from this family before I piece the photo album out.
Thank you for the e-mail. The pictures look like they are in pretty good condition.I am looking forward to seeing the information you have found about the Millers.Thank you for including a picture of yourself and your family. I am interested in the album. Take your time. It sounds like you have a busy schedule. I work two jobs so I know how that is. Thanks again, Jane Miller Adkins