The Zion United Church of Christ of Warner-Harriettsville Charge is located on Elk Township Road 252, Noble County. It was established in the early 1840's and called the German United Protestant Evangelical Parish. The ethnic background of the majority of the members was German and that background predominates today. It is located on Township Road 252, South of SR 565 and south of St. Henry's Church, Harrietsville. Another name for this cemetery is Muhlbach cemetery located on Ullman Hill Rd in the Wayne National Forest, NE of Lower Salem, Noble Co., Elk Township.