FYI History of Williams Co., Ohio 1892. p. 406 "In the year 1858, the Directors decided to build a new school building, which was done at a cost of $350.00.The contract for the building same was given to Joseph Dilworth. (This was District 9 in Brady Twp.,which adjoins Jefferson Twp. on the east side)
p. 435- states that in 1853 Joseph Dilworth lived in the town of Stryker.Stryker is in Springfield Twp., amd Springfield Twp. adjoins Brady on the south side.