Mark, Iona is 8 miles north of Sulphur, Okla. on Hwy. 177 and back west 2 or 3 miles. It had a Post Office in 1894 to 1929 and a school on record in the Chickasaw Council House at Tishomingo as early as 1905---per "Murray County, Okla. In The Heart Of Eden" by Opal Hartsell Brown publ. 1977. It is a small community with a cemet. It doesn't have a Post Office or school now. Shelia.