Please review this and see if we have a match.Thanks.
Chloie Mae Williams
1.CHLOIE MAE WILLIAMS was born December 02, 1911 in Arcadia, Kansas, and died September 28, 1980 in Hutchinson, Kansas.She married JAMES THOMAS REED February 20, 1929 in Fort Scott, Kansas.
Notes for CHLOIE MAE WILLIAMS:
Born in Arcadia, Kansas.Her mother and father were full blooded Indians from Commerce, Oklahoma.I do not know what tribe.Her mother's maiden name was Platt or Pratt or something that sounds like that.They were supposedly from the Commerce, Oklahoma area and there's supposedly a lot of family from Chloie Mae Reed's mother's side buried there.
More About CHLOIE MAE WILLIAMS:
Burial: Hutchinson, Kansas
Notes for JAMES THOMAS REED:
Born in Englevales Crawford Country, Kansas 1907.
Worked in coal mines near Englevale, Arma, Franklin, Pittsburg, Kansas
They moved or visited quite frequently to Commerce, Oklahoma and moved from Commerce Oklahoma to Hutchinson Kansas in Fall of 1931.
Had daughter:Shirley Virginia Reed in Commerce, Oklahoma August 13, 1931.
Residence: 1931, Hutchinson, Kansas
Children of CHLOIE MAE WILLIAMS and JAMES THOMAS REED are:
2. i. JACK LAWRENCE3 REED, b. May 19, 1944, Hutchinson, Kansas.
3. ii. JERRY L. REED, b. June 13, 1938, Hutchinson, Kansas.
4. iii. JAMES C. REED, b. April 10, 1930, Kansas City, Missouri; d. February 21, 1999, Hutchinson, Kansas.
5. iv. SHIRLEY VIRGINIA REED, b. August 13, 1931, Commerce, Oklahoma.
6. v. KATHLEEN MAE REED, b. January 20, 1933, Hutchinson, Kansas.