I am reseaching the following Quinn family. If anyone can add to this information, please contact me. This is all the information I have on my Great Grandfather, Judson Adonirum Quinn, family. He was a wonderful man, and is greatly missed.
Patrick Quinn, born abt 1805 in Ireland, died probably Crawford County, Prairie Du Chien TWP, Wisconsin. He married Ellen (Unknown) probably before 1832 in Ireland. She was born abt 1810 in Ireland and probably died in Crawford County, Prairie Du Chien TWP, Wisconsin. Their children were:
1. Michael, born abt 1832, Ireland
2. Timothy, born abt 1836, Ireland
3. Ann, born abt 1842, Wisconsin
4. William, born abt 1844, Wisconsin
5. Thomas G., born abt 1847, Wisconsin (My line)
6. Edward, born abt 1848, Wisconsin
I first found the family in the 1850 Wisconsin Census and Patrick's father, Michael (80 yrs, born in Ireland) was listed with family. Also listed were Patrick Quinn, age 18 born in Ireland, and Mary Quinn, age 18 born in Ireland. They could also be children of Patrick and Ellen Quinn.
In 1860, they were all still in Crawford County, Bad Ax, Wisconsin.
In 1870, Thomas G. Quinn (my line) was found in LaBette County, Richland TWP, Kansas. He had married Clara D. Rose.
In 1880, Thomas G. was found in Howard County, City of Glasgow, Missouri. He was a brick maker. Clara and he had 3 sons:
1. Thomas G., born Oct. 1874 in Kansas, died abt.
1910-1912 in Texas.
2. Arthur L., born April 9, 1876 in Missouri, died
September 15, 1986 in Los Angeles, Calif.
3. Alan Edward, born Feb. 24, 1879 in Missouri, died
Oct. 12, 1952 in San Diego, Calif.
4. Judson Adonirum, born Oct. 21, 1882, Glasgow,
Missouri, died June 5, 1963, San Diego, Calif.
Judson Adonirum Quinn married Mabel Agnes Greenslitt between 1902 - 1903 in El Paso, Texas. Their children were:
1. Clara I., born March 27, 1904, Texas
2. Mabel Agnes, born December 10, 1907, San
Diego, Calif., died Aug. 13, 1933, San Diego.
3. Edward, born May 4, 1920, died at a young age.