Found this as well:
Date sent: Sun, 20 Apr 97
From: Jolene Osmun
Now that I know that we are for sure related, I thought I'd send you what I have on my line to the Duggan's. I've checked what I have past Archelaus Cone and Elizabeth (Betsy)Duggan against your information and I found that we are in sink. I think that you have the other descendents covered more than I do, so I'm not send what you already have. So hear is my line:
Archelaus Cone b. 1772, NC d. 1840, Sanderville, Washington Cty, GA M. around 1796 to Elizabeth (Betsy) Duggan (daughter of William Duggan II & Chloe Ann Himan)b. 1776, Bertie Cty, NC d. 1860, Sequin, TX
Children of Archelaus and Elizabeth Duggan Cone
1. Jessie Cone
2. John Cone
3. William Cone
4. James T. Cone b. 1797 NC d. October 1862 Colorado Cty, TX m. 1817 Mary Baker(Waiting to get more on this line from decendent Michael Michelsen E-Mail email@example.com)
5. Archibold Cone, MD b. 1805-1819 Atlanta, Washington Cty, GA d. September 22, 1869 TX m. Penelope Baker
children of Archibold and Penelope Cone
1. James Baker Cone MD
2. William Cone
3. Henry F. Cone
4. Cyrene Cone
5. Green Cone
6. Julia Ann Cone
7. Ameta P. Cone
8. Alfred W. Cone
9. Amanda Pauline Cone b. August 7, 1845 Atlanta, GA d.October 21, 1925, Nixon, Gonzales Cty, TX m. May 16 1866 Union Valley, TX Daniel Levi Wiley (son of Martha (Patsy)Pate & Samuel Wiley) b. may 16, 1841 Sabine, Parish Cty, LA d.March 5, 1921 Rancho, Gonzales Cty, TX
children of Amanda and Daniel Wiley
1. Grace Emma Wiley b. September 22, 1889 Union Valley, TX d. March 12, 1972 Gridley, Butte Cty, CA (1)m.July 11, 1909, Eugene Woods Magee (son of Clayborne Sullivan Magee & Olivia McNabb)b. Dec 21 1886 Gonzales Cty, TX d. June 17 1927 (2)James Thomas Russell
children of Grace and Eugene Magee
1. Oleta Magee
2. Paul Magee
3. Reginal Magee b. August 28, 1910 TX d. September 1986 Marysville, Butt Cty, CA m. August 28, 1940 TX, Nilia Washington
4. Lucille Magee b. January 9, 1912 TX d.December 18 1965 Hawthorne, Los Angeles Cty, CA m. July 20 1926 Gonzales Cty, TX Clyde Carpenter
5. Virgel Magee b. October 23, 1913 TX d. April 26, 1979 Pasadena, Harris Cty, TX
6. Daniel Clayborn Magee b. December 13 1914 TX d. October 17, 1981 Marysville, Yuba Cty, CA (1)m. Dorothy Delores Baker (daughter of Earl Joseph Baker & Velma Bernice Powers)b.January 4, 1920 North Platte, Lincoln Cty, NE.- Living (2)m Josephine ?
Children of Daniel and Dorothy
1. Virginia (Ginger)Maxine Magee b. January 2, 1937 Salinas, Monterey Cty, CA-Living (1)m. June 8, 1956, Soledad, Monterey Cty, CA-James Peter Barboni (son of Rocco Barboni & May Teresa Dusi)b. August 26, 1938 Salinas, Monterey Cty, CA-Living (2)m.April 8, 1970, Anehiem, CA-Paul Austin Irving (Son of Percy and Leonora Wiecil)b. September 2, 1941 Brockton MA (3)m. June 23, 1995 Ernest Paul Warskow III (Son of Ernest Paul Warskow II and Gertrude Gonzales)b. August 30 1946 Key West, Monroe Cty, FL
Children of Virginia and James Barboni
1. Barboni-Mi scarried
2. Tony Ray Barboni-Mi scarried at late term of pregnacy after 1958 3. Jolene Kaye Barboni b. April 11, 1958 Long Beach, Los Angeles Cty, CA (1)m.T homas Frank King (Common Law married December 1977 Divorced Denver, CO 1982 (2)m. April 10, 1983 Garry L.G. Osmun (Son of Virgil Adair Osmun & Alice Imogene Mackey)
Children of Jolene and Thomas
1. Micheal Steven King/Osmu n b. October 10, 1978 uses the last name Osmun, Englewood, CO
Children of Jolene and Garry
1. Tia Maxine Osmun b. May 27, 1982 Denver, Denver Cty, CO
2. Jana Imogene Osmun b. August 27, 1983 Thornton, Adams Cty, CO
3. Shay Anne Osmun b. June 12 1994, Hillsdale, Hillsdale Cty, MI
Step children to Jolene(Ga rry's)
1. Ginger Leigh Osmun b. november 22, 1973 1 . M i r a n d a R e n e e b . Oct 8 1993
2. Stephanie Wanafaye Osmun b. February 11, 1976
3. Amber LeAnn Osmun b. August 27, 1977
Children of Virginia and Paul Irving
1. Jana Kaye Irving b. August 27, 1973 Long Beach, CA
Children of Virginia and Ernest Warskow
Step Child to Virginia
1. Becky Rose Warskow b. May 21, 1975
2. Grace Wilma Magee b. May 21 1938, Soledad, Monterey, CA M. Darrel Wayne Wilson in Soledad CA also Divorced
children of Grace and Darrel
1. Darlene Wilson m. Donald Ward Divorced children-Sabrina Ward and Stacey Ward
2. Charlene Wilson m ? Divorced children-Chloe & Jessie
3. Catherine Wilson m 2 times last was Vacarro child Noel from 1st mar.
4. Laurie Wilson m John Elliot child Samatha Elliot 3. Earl Daniel Magee b. January 14 1943 Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA m. in Chicago Ill, divorced ? to ?. 1 child a daughter name unknown at this time. Earl known as Danny doesn't read nor write and works in different places waiting to contact him. To date has no contact with daughter as he does not know where she is at.
Children of Daniel Magee and Josephine
1. Romona Magee
6. Pherably D. Cone b. 1819 GA d. TX 7. Elizabeth Cone b. GA d. St. Augustine, Florida m Edmund J. Davis
Well I think I got it all, I have written to most of the others for information but have gotten no responses, but will send any updates or additions that I get. If you have any questions just give me a E-mail ring glad to help.
Wishing ya'all well, Enjoying "Our Family" Jolene in Michigan
Ancestors of Virginia (Ginger) Maxine Magee
Generation No. 3
4. Eugene Woods Magee, born December 21, 1886 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died June 17, 1927 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas. He was the son of 8. Clayborne Sullivan Magee and 9. Sarah Olivia McNabb. He married 5. Grace Emma Wiley July 11, 1909 in Gonzales County, TX.
5. Grace Emma Wiley, born September 22, 1888 in Union Valley, Wilson County, Texas; died March 12, 1972 in Gridley, Butte County, California. She was the daughter of 10. Daniel Levi Wiley and 11. Amanda Pauline Cone.
Children of Eugene Magee and Grace Wiley are:
i. Reginald Leland Magee, born August 28, 1910 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died in Marysville,Yuba County, California; married Nilia Washington August 28, 1940 in Los Angeles County, California; born September 24, 1921 in Bogota, Red River County, Texas; died March 27, 1991 in Yuba, Sutter County, California.
ii. Lucille Eugena Magee, born January 09, 1912 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died December 18, 1965 in Lawndale, Los Angeles County, California; married (1) Clyde William Carpenter July 20, 1926 in Near Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; born September 27, 1909 in near Belmont, Gonzales County, Texas; died March 09, 1964 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas; married (2) Julius Woelke May 08, 1943 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas; born July 27, 1915 in Texas.
iii. Virgil Samuel Magee, born October 23, 1913 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died April 26, 1979 in Pasadena, Harris County, Texas; married (1) Mary Lee October 24, 1934 in Houston, Harris County, Texas; born July 18, 1918 in Houston, Harris County, Texas; married (2) Wonda G. Pickle 1943 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
2 iv. Daniel Clayborne Magee, born December 22, 1915 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died October 17, 1981 in Marysville, Yuba County, California; married (1) Dorothy Delores Baker March 21, 1936 in Near Tulare, Tulare County, California; married (2) Jo Ella Goslin May 04, 1944 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
v. Opal Bertha "Cheese" Magee, born July 15, 1918 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died March 1997 in Sacramento, Sacramento County, California; married (1) Paul Peterson; married (2) James Russell; married (3) Alma Ray "Buck" Carpenter January 12, 1935 in Bakersfield, Kern County, California; born November 23, 1914 in Arizonia; died August 08, 1978 in Bakersfield, Kern County, California.
vi. Oleta Mae Magee, born April 21, 1921 in Nixon, Gonzales Cty, Texas; died November 05, 1996 in Pine Bluff, Jefferson County, Arkansas; married (1) Floyd McKeen; married (2) Raymond Hensley; married (3) Henry Ervin Ivy January 21, 1939 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas; born April 22, 1918 in Leesville, Gonzales County, Texas; died September 21, 1971 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas; married (4) John Dimeo Bef. 1956.
vii. Paul Wiley Magee, born August 12, 1922 in Nixon, Gonzales County, Texas; died 1983 in Lake Elsinore, California; married Lillie Mae Prevatt November 12, 1941 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California; born January 09, 1922 in Belton, Bell County, Texas.
6. Earl Joseph Baker, born September 04, 1894 in Curtis, Frontier Cty, Nebraska; died January 11, 1971 in Salinas, Monterey County, California. He was the son of 12. Oliver Warren Baker and 13. Eva Wright. He married 7. Velma Bernice Powers April 08 in Nebraska.
7. Velma Bernice Powers, born April 21, 1898 in Rich Hill, Bates Cty, Missouri; died May 1982 in Salinas, Monterey Cty, California. She was the daughter of 14. John Mack Powers and 15. Mary Golden "Goldie" Hartley.
Children of Earl Baker and Velma Powers are:
i. Earl (Bud) Baker, died 1980 in Salinas, Monterey County, California; married Visti Unknown; born 1922; died April 20, 1998 in Salinas, Monterey County, California.
3 ii. Dorothy Delores Baker, born January 04, 1920 in Curtis, Frontier County, Nebraska; married (1) Aldo Negroni; married (2) Daniel Clayborne Magee March 21, 1936 in Near Tulare, Tulare County, California.
iii. Ardis Maxine Baker, born November 19, 1921 in Maywood, Frontier County, Nebraska; married Edward Bland Baker April 18, 1939.
iv. Wilma (Babe) Bernice Baker, born January 07, 1924 in Curtis, Frontier County, Nebraska; died February 16, 1992 in Seattle, King County, Washington; married (Doc) Anstrum
Maybe by getting obituaries, you could find living family members.
Name: Opal Bertha Peterson
[Opal Bertha Magee]
Social Security #:
Birth Date: 15 Jul 1918
Death Date: 5 Mar 1997
Death Place: Sacramento
Mother's Maiden Name: Wiley
Father's Surname: Magee
on the site Find A Grave Non Famous:
(has tomsbone photo)
Clyde Carpenter was the son of William Henry "Bill" Carpenter and Martha Rosalia "Sadie" O'Neill.
William Henry "Bill" Carpenter (1872 - 1937)
"Sadie" Martha Rosalia O'Neill Carpenter (1875 - 1961)
Created by: Debra Hoch
Record added: Dec 18, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 23463704
A Genforum Volunteer,