Thanks for the link to your site.I will look it over more closely as time permits. My information is that Colvill Abercrombie & Mary Lindley were married in Laurens County, S.C. on 11 July 1785. For now, I will show what I've determined as dates of birth of the children of Colvill & Mary (Lindley) Abercrombie:
1) Harriet; 4 Feb. 1786; m. 1804 John Nesbitt Nash
2) Mary; ca. 1788; m. 1808/09 Hiram Sims Note: Mary died Aug. 1856 Shiloh, Chambers Co., AL. Hiram; b. 1785 Laurens Co., S.C.; d. 1847/48 Shiloh, Chambers Co., AL.Hiram & Mary are buried in marked graves in the Mt. Olive Primitive Baptist Church located by Chambers County Road 53, just north of Shiloh. They had 13 children: a) Colvill Alexander; b. 20 Aug. 1809/10; m. 1836; Catherine Johnson b) Lucinda; b. ca. 1811; m. 1835; James D. Cooper c) Clayborn; b. ca. 1813; m. 1835; Susannah Waldrop d) Hiram, Jr.; b. 15 Jan. 1815; m. 1846; Betty E. Walls e) Lewis Saxton; b. 12 Dec. 1816; m. 1837; Arinda Babb f) Sterling Tucker; b. Nov. 1818; m/1 1842 Emily Bradberry m/2 1879; Mrs. Sophronia E. Scroggins (nee Turner?) g) Paul; b. 15 Apr. 1822; m/1 1843; Frances Causey m/2 1872Mary Jane Causey h) Mary; b. ca. 1823; m. 1837; William Henderson i) John Silas; b. 27 Apr. 1825; m/1; 1845 Adaline Bryant m/2 1871 Martha McKnight j) Jeremiah Prather; b. 24 June 1827; m. 1856; Martha E. Johnson k) Alfred; b. 27 June 1828; m. 1848; Jane Wilkins Note: All of the children (a-k) were born in laurens County, South Carolina.The following two were born in Henry County, Georgia. l) Elizabeth Ann; b. 29 Feb. 1831; m. 1855; Archibald Henderson m) Martha E.; b. 31 Dec. 1834; m. 1856; Eli W. Meggs
3) Rebecca; ca. 1790; m. 1811; Kellett Babb
4) John; ca. 1791; m. ?; Elizabeth?
5) Colvill, Jr.; 4 Oct. 1793; m. ca. 1818/19; Sarah Mahaffey
6) Elizabeth; ca. 1795; m. ca. 1822; Ho?llway Campbell
7) Christy; ca. 1800; m. ? ; William Ridgeway
8) Ruth; ca. 1803; m. ca. 1823; Alfred Franklin Sims Note: Ruth died 1889 at Conyers, Rockdale County, Georgia Alfred Franklin Sims; b. ca. 1799 Laurens County, South Carolina and died 2 April 1887 at Conyers, Rockdale County, Georgia.Alfred & Ruth are buried in marked graves in the Smyrna Baptist Church Cemetery at Conyers, Rockdale County, Georgia.They had 10 children of which 2 died young.
9) Jonathan; ca. 1797; m. ca. 1830; Mayanna "Polly" Babb Note: another source shows he was b. 30 May 1807
10) James; 23 Dec. 1798; m. 1818; Nancy Camp
11) Lindley; b. 1800; m/1 ca. 1828/29; Rachel Mahaffey, dau. of Hugh Mahaffey (1775-1846) m/2 ca. 1851 Winiferd Grayden Note: Rachel; b. 1810; d. 1850 possibly in birth of daughter Martha Abercrombie; b. 22 June 1850. Note: Winifred Grayden; b. 25 Nov. 1822 S.C. She died 1 Oct. 1886 in Laurans Co., S.C. and is buried in the Rabun Creek Baptist Church Cemetery. Lindley & 1st wife Rachel had the following: a) Mary; b. ca. 1830 b) Elizabeth; b. ca. 1833; m.; ? ______ Lovin c) Colvill; b. 16 June 1836; m. ca. 1872 Martha ______ d) Lindley; b. 1838 e) Rachel Lindley; b. 10 Nov. 1840 f) John; b. 1842 g) Cynthia; b. 1844 h) Hugh; b. 2 Jan. 1846 m. ?; Frances Jones i) Anderson; 1848; m. ? ; Katherine _______ j) Martha; b. 22 June 1850; m. ca. 1871; Henry F. Tumblin Lindley & 2nd wife Winifred Grayden had the following: k) James; b. ca. 1861 l) William; b. ca. 1865
Hope this helps to fill in some gaps for you. Hiram & Mary were my ggg grandparents. Also do have all the children of Alfred & Ruth (Abercrombie) Sims Hiram & Alfred Franklin Sims were sibling/brothers. Their parents were Clayborn & Martha (?) Sims.