Re: Marion Abernathy Co. H 37th North Carolina
My dear Nancy, I do Abernathy research and I can be most thoroughly confused at times!
comments powered by
I can personally document the following facts concerning the individuals you've mentioned:
1. The marriage of John Capps to Nancy Abernathy on 2 Dec 1811.
2. The marriage of Franklin Capps to Esther Fite on 10 Jan 1833.
3. The marriage of Thomas McGee to Louisa Abernathy on 22 Sep 1826.
4. The children of Miles B. and Charlotte Abernathy.
What I cannot presently document with bonafide and certifiable "hard" evidence is:
1. The parentage of Nancy Abernathy who married John Capps. Nor her children, if any.
2. The parentage of Louisa Abernathy who married Thomas McGee. Nor her children, if any.
3. The marriage date of Charlotte Capps to Miles Abernathy.
Additional info to follow in Email.