Abbingtons of Maryland
John Abbington: 1400 acres "Wett Work"; one half conveyed to son, Andrew, and one half to heirs of the surveyor, George Noble.
comments powered by
In 1687 Andrew Abington was seated near Abington Cliffs on the Calvert side of thePatuxent River.
In 1691 Charles Abington in St. Maries City received the Great Seal of Maryland.
In 1691 John Abington who resided near Mattawoman Creek, Potomac River; married Mary Hutchinson and ressided on land inherited from her father.
Lawrence Abington lived on Wakefield, the Washington Home Plantation; married Lydia Brooks, a daughter of Henry Brooks of Bridges Creeks.Children were William, Lawnrece, Mary and Elizabeth Abington.
By the 1750s most of all of the Abington family were gone from Maryland, probably into Virginia.
Marlene F. Ricci at: firstname.lastname@example.org