Dr. Alexander Adair of Saint Paul's Parish, Kent Co. Maryland.
There were three parishes established in Baltimore County in the 1690s. These were St Paul's, St John's, and St Georges. The parish boundaries roughly corresponded to the boundaries of the three hundreds:
St Paul's Parish was the Patapsco Hundred St John's Parish was the Gunpowder Hundred and St George's Parish was the Sesputia Hundred
In 1727 the Boundary between Anne Arundel and Baltimore counties was changed so that all land on the south side of the Patapsco river was to be in Anne Arundel county.
Were there any other Adairs in "Patapsco Hd." ? Thankyou.