Jonathan Adams b.1872, UK - HELP!!!
I am very much stuck on this person as I have conflicting information for him.Here goes:
comments powered by
1. According to his marriage certificate his father was William Adams, and he would have been born abt.1873-4.
2. An aunt of mine claims to have traced the Adams line back to Cambridge.
3. I have found a Jonathan Adams under birth registrations for England and Wales, in St.Ives, Camb. - but for 1872.
4. My mum has told me that our Adams' were of Irish stock, and that they may also have been gypsies/travellers - but my mum is quite a story-teller and therefore unreliable.
5. I have found a Jonathan Adams, born in 1873 and with a father called William - but in Moray in Scotland.
Confused?You should be!
Any help in solving the mystery of which Jonathan Adams is my great-grandfather will be very much appreciated!