I'm searching for information on Franklin Adams and Dorothy Carr (kerr). I know they were in Wisconsin in the 1840's, then in 1856 moved to Strawberry Point, Iowa and in 1860 moved again to Clayton, Iowa. They had the following children:
1. Samuel C.Adams, B. 1842 Died 1863 at the battle of Stones River,Murfreesboro, TN.
2. Adeline Adams, B. 1842? buried in Clayton, Iowa listed died at the age of 18.
3. Moses Henry Adams ( ggrandfather) B. 1848 Died? Married: Abigail Amelia Gregory.
Children of Moses and Abigail:
1. Rosa Adams, B. 1872 D.1884 at the age of 12.
2. May (Mae)Adams, b.1875 d.? Married Lee Boyle from Marquette, Iowa. They had a daughter that died at birth, and a Son, Arthur.
3. Ralph Adams, b. May 1878 D.? Married Minnie? Moved to California.
4. Elizabeth "Libby" Adams, B. 1881 D. 1918 Buried in the Clayton, Iowa cemetery. Age 37
5. Rachel Mary Adams, B. 1882 D. 1957 Married Ewin McClinathan, moved to Los Angeles, CA.
4. Andrew Adams, B. 1853 D. about 1910 in Dubuque, Iowa