Adam MILLER was born ca 1764 in Rowan County, North Carolina, the son of Casper MILLER (Revolutionary War Patriot) and Mary SWINK.Adam married Hannah SHEETS on March 1791 in Rowan County, North Carolina.Hannah died June 1836 in Washington County, Indiana; Adam died July1851 in Washington County, Indiana.
Adam MILLER and Hannah SHEETS had 7 children: Elizabeth, Margaret, David, Sarah, William, Andrew and Mary.Not in birth order.
1. Elizabeth MILLER was born October 1795.She married Joel R. SMITH on March1828 in Rowan County, North Carolina.Elizabeth died May1879 in Washington County, Indiana.Joel was born January 1801; he died February 1868.Elizabeth and Joel had 4 children: William A., Henry F., Susan, and Willis James.
2. Margaret “Peggy” MILLER was born ca 1799 in North Carolina.She married Thomas ADAMS in North Carolina.Thomas was born ca 1799 in North Carolina.Thomas and Peggy had 6 children: Sally, James, John, Margaret, Thomas and Andrew RThomas was probably the brother of James Adams who married Sarah Miller.
3. David MILLER was born ca 1800; he married Mary “Polly” RICHARDSON on February 1820.David died October 22, 1865, age 66 years.Polly was born November 1814; she died April1894.David and Polly had 7 children: David, Milus, William, Ivy, James, Milton and Franklin.
4. Sarah “Sally” MILLER was born 1802, a native of North Carolina.She married James ADAMS on November 1840 in Washington County, Indiana.She died 1847 at age 45.James was born December 1806, a native of North Carolina.He died July 18799 at age 73 years.They moved to Rio Township, Knox County, Illinois ca 1839.He married two more times after Sally died.Sally and James had 8 children: Mary Carolina, Wilson Rowan, William Dupee, John Thomas, Lucinda F., Alexander Franklin, Phelps R, and Sarah E.James had 3 more children: Julia, Eliza and James W.
5. William S. MILLER was born December 1806 in North Carolina.He married (1) Elizabeth WINKLER or WINGLER on January 1833 in Washington County, Indiana.He married (2) Tabitha S. SHERWOOD on February 1842 in Washington County, Indiana.He married (3) Asenith “Sena” SILL on April 1837 in Washington County, Indiana.Asenith was born September 1819 in Shelby County, Kentucky, the daughter of Register SILL and Anna HOLLIS of Pennsylvania.Asenith died May1903 in Howard Township, Washington County, Indiana.William had 8 children: Sarah, Mary, Nancy, Lucinda E., Martha A., Lydia, James Bruce, and Eli Henry.
6. Andrew MILLER married Frances Ann OWENS on March 1830 in Washington County, Indiana.He died after 1852.
7. Mary “Polly” MILLER married Jacob TRAVIS on January 1809 in Rowan County, North Carolina.She would have been the first child.She died before 1852.
Are you a part of this family? I am interested in anyone who is a part of this family.Please contact me at email@example.com; I am trying to record a family history.