Looking for info on Ann Venter Aitken that married John Thorburn Dingwall in Glasgow, Scotland on Dec. 31, 1874. John was the son of John & Mary (McGill) Dingwall. John was born on 4-5-1849 in Stranraer, Scotland and died 12-23-1939 at the age of 90 he was a tinsmith. Ann was the daughter of Daniel (1828-1894)& Susan (Sheddan 1830-1892) Aitken. John & Ann Had the following children:
1. John Douglas 3-20-1875 Glasgow, Scotland 3-28-1963 was a carpenter and narried Margaret Roxburgh Cameron 6-30-1875 Lodon, England 11-20-1944 was a Tailoress
2. Susan Dingwall 12-7-1876 to 11-20-1944 married Thomas Hunter 10-9-1876 to 7-4-1931 he was a plumber
3. George (my ggrandfather) 1878 Scotland 1942 U.S.A. married Elizabeth Y. Gibson 10-24-1883 Scotland 10-9-1972 U.S.A.
4. Thomas 1881 to 1969 married Helen Miller Stewart she died 1945
5. William Licoln Douglas 5-16-1886 to 1948 he was a Electrician and lived in Canada for a couple of yrs. he married Margaret McKinley
6. Daniel Douglas 8-5-1888 to 1940's sometimes he was in the Royal Navy Boatswain he married Elizabeth Masterton
7. Marion (May) Margaret 5-13-1896 to 1984 married Andrew Binnie Thier on son Douglas Binnie was born 8-13-1924 to 7-14-1992 and was a school teacher at Glasgow high school