Hi, I was wondering if anyone else ever had this error or thinks I should concider it an error.
I did a birth search on 1837online looking for John Thomas Akins born 1871 in Leicester (by 2 English censuses).
I found on my search 2 Akins on the Apr/May/jun page - Alicia in w.derby and Thomas Henry in rugby.The next name below is Akrin, John Thomas in Downham.
I have search through the internet and haven't found any Akrin's so I am thinking this may be my person and the orginal transcriber messed up.I don't want to blindly send away for documents unrelated since my funds for genealogy are limited, so I am hoping someone else may know if this is a common error on those transcribed pages. I already sent for John's marriage cert and it didn't shed any light on who his mother was, it seems there was a father and siblings from all the sources I have found but no mother in this family. I can't find any of the other children's births registered either.
The Akins part of my tree is the hardest,seems they snuck about not registering for anything!!!