Thanks for the interesting info re CA Indians.Here is your Uriah Tufts Albee line per the R.S. Albee book, published Wash DC 1920.
BENJAMIN ALBY/ALBEE b. c 1614 Norwich, Norfolk England m. Hannah ?Miller
JAMES b. c 1640 Braintree, MA m. 10/18/1671 Hannah Cook, dau of Walter and Catherine Cook
BENJAMIN b. 11/21/1674 Braintree, MA m. Abiel Wheelock
CAPT. JOSEPH b. c 1718 Uxbridge, MA m. 11/08/1744 Ruth Darling
WILLIAM ALBEE, soldier in the Revolution b. Wiscasset, ME m. Ellen Dillaway dau of Arthur and Eunice [Allen] Dillaway
WILLIAM, farmer, ship carpenter b. East Machias, ME 7/27/1781 m. Hannah Hill Harmon dau of Benjamin and Sarah [Hill] Harmon
URIAH TUFTS ALBEE, farmer, b. 7/30 or 31/ 1824. d. Eureka, CA 11/12/1890; m. East Machias, ME 6/9/1863 Cornelia Norton Crosby b. there 2/11/1836; d. Eureka, CA 6/9/1899 dau of Samuel and Rachel Crosby.He is reported to have eight children, seven of whom were living in 1915, but his eldest daughter* seems to know nothing of a child who died. CHILDREN: 1. Rachel Hannah b. 9/14/1865 r. Fruitvale, CA 1917, m. Eureka 3/12/1890 William Augustus Rogers b. New York, NY 7/8/1863 son of William Abraham and Thirsa [Collins] Rogers.
2. Charlotte b. Eureka 4/29/1867 r. Calexico, CA 1917; m. Eureka, CA 4/11/1889 Charles Long r. to OR 1915; m. 2) --- Zeigler r. Calexico 1917
3. Simon Uriah farmer b. Eureka 2/10/1869; r. to Myrtle Point, OR 1914 - there 1917; m. Eureka 4/24/1892 Mary Ellen Hamilton b. Hydesville, CA 9/10/1875 dau of James Alexander and Mary Emily [Powell] Hamilton [one child - Uriah James, machinist b. Eureka 4/19/1893 r. Myrtle Point, OR 1917]
4. Louis Augustus, miner, b. Eureka 4/30/1873 r. Ft. George, B.C. 1917; m. Eureka to Grace LaBoyteux.Apparently, they were divorced for a letter from his sister R.H. indicates that both ere living 1915 and both had remarried.He had one child by his first wife who was living in 1915.
5. Inez b. Eureka 11/4/1875 r. Kerman CA 1915 - living 1917; m. Eureka 2/1897 to A.H. Huntington
6. Lucious Freeman, laborer, b. Eureka 2/27/1877 ; unmarried 1915
7.Jonathan Clark farmer, b. Eureka 3/4/1879 r. to Dyerville, CA 1917; m. Ferndale, CA 12/22/1909 Alma Beatrice Faulkner b. Puyallup, WA 10/01/1888, dau of Thomas Henry and May [Hind] Faulkner.in 1915, he had two children, one of whom was living [Priscilla Beatrice - b. Dyerville 8/1912[dates correct ??]
*8. A child of Uriah Tufts/Cornelia Crosby b. Eureka and d. there a few hours after birth.