thanks very much for your reply. I can confirm all your details except that Roscoe and Clara's eldest son was named Harvey (not Henry).
I didn't have Anna Barbara's surname (Riesbach) - so thanks for that too.
Lately I have been putting all my energy into my grandmothers side of the family (Howland) which is all New England and seems easier to trace information on. Here's what I have though on Annie's ancestry:
Ahnentafel Chart for Annie Celia ALBRIGHT
1. Annie Celia ALBRIGHT was born about 1858 in Nth Carolina.
Annie married Palo Alto MITCHELL, son of Alfred A. MITCHELL and Eunice BADGETT, on 15 Dec 1875 in Graham, North Carolina. Palo was born about 1855 in Yanceyville, Caswell, Nth Carolina. He died in 1912 in Nth Carolina.
2. William ALBRIGHT was born in 1828 in Alamance Co., North Carolina. He died in 1891 in Graham, North Carolina. William married Barbara BASON.
3. Barbara BASON was born in 1838 in Nth Carolina. She died in 1865.
4. Nicholas ALBRIGHT was born in 1784 in Nth Carolina. He died in 1844. Nicholas married Annie ROGERS.
5. Annie ROGERS was born in 1794. She died in 1852.
6. Jeremiah BASON married Celia DICKEY.
7. Celia DICKEY.
8. Henry ALBRIGHT was born on 04 May 1759 in Berks Co., Pennsylvania. He died on 02 Jun 1840 in Orange Co., Nth Carolina. Henry married Mary GIBBS about 1783 in Orange Co., Nth Carolina. Henry Albright received a pension, 1833, for service as private and sergeant in the North Carolina militia.
9. Mary GIBBS was born about 1760. She died on 18 Aug 1837 in Nth Carolina.
10. Jacob ROGERS married Ann HUNT.
11. Ann HUNT.
12. Joseph BASON married Barbara FOUST.
13. Barbara FOUST.
14. James DICKEY married Mary GARRISON.
15. Mary GARRISON.
16. Jacob ALBRIGHT was born in 1727 in Berks Co., Pennsylvania. He died in Apr 1792 in Orange Co., Nth Carolina. Jacob married Sophia Catherine WELDER about 1746 in Berks Co., Pennsylvania. Jacob Albright served as drummer in Captain Murray's company, Col. Ambrose Ramsey's regiment, Orange County, North Carolina militia.
17. Sophia Catherine WELDER was born in 1729 in Berks Co., Pennsylvania. She died before 1810.
18. Nicholas GIBBS married Mary EFLAND.
19. Mary EFLAND.
24. Jacob BASON married Margaret SHARPE.
25. Margaret SHARPE.
26. George FOUST married Anna Barbara KIVETT.
27. Anna Barbara KIVETT.
28. James DICKEY married Catherine PETTIGREW.
29. Catherine PETTIGREW.
30. Jacob GARRISON.
32. Johannes ALBRECHT was born in 1695 in Germany. He died about 1752. Johannes married Anna Barbara about 1718 in Germany.
33. Anna Barbara was born in Germany.
38. Peter EFLAND married Catherine.
52. Johannes Heinrich FOUST married Anna Barbara ALBRIGHT.
53. Anna Barbara ALBRIGHT.
76. David EFLAND married Mary.
104. Johan Peter FAUST married Anna Elizabeth GRAUEL.
105. Anna Elizabeth GRAUEL.
106. Johannes ALBRECHT was born in 1695 in Germany. He died about 1752. Johannes married Anna Barbara about 1718 in Germany.
107. Anna Barbara was born in Germany.
Some of these I do have vital dates for - I just haven't got round to loading them into my software yet.
I presume you would have read "Auction and Action - Historical Highlights of Graham, North Carolina" - by Durward T. Stokes, which provides interesting details on some of the Albrights. Also "The Fools Errand" by Albion Tourgee which has a very good physical description of William A. Albright (Red Eye Bill).
Please keep in touch. I'm sure you have many more details than I but if I can provide any more I'm more than happy to.